Skip to content

Foreign Tax Reporting

Foreign Tax Reporting

Foreign income reporting can quickly make you feel like you don’t speak the language. If you’re an American living abroad, you’re required to file taxes with the IRS. Doing so from another country is where it can get tricky. Sealy Singer, LLC, can make sense of your foreign compliance. There are several exemptions, exclusions and deductions you’re entitled to, such as the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion and Foreign Housing Exclusion. We also understand the filing obligation of a non-U.S. resident who lives in a foreign country and owns a U.S. company and what happens when you have a foreign bank account.

Contact Us

Ask a Question

Find comfort in knowing an expert in accounting is only an email or phone-call away. (917) 455-6305

We Are Here to Help

We will happily offer you a free consultation to determine how we can best serve you. Contact Us

Send Us a File

Use our convenient SecureSend page to securely deliver a file directly to a member of our firm. Secure Send

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to our monthly emailed newsletter to receive news, updates, and valuable tips. Subscribe