Personal Financial Planning
Personal Financial Planning to Help New York, NY, Locals Achieve Independence
Whether it’s having enough money to retire comfortably, saving for college, or leaving something for the next generation, most people have clear financial goals. What’s less clear is how to get there, and that’s where Sealy Singer LLC comes in. We provide personal financial planning in New York, NY, that answers questions such as:
- How Can I Minimize Taxes on Accumulated Wealth?
- How Do I Save for My Children’s Education and Retirement at the Same Time?
- How Much Risk Should I Take?
- Should I Convert to a Roth IRA?
- What Impact Does Social Security Have on My Taxes?
- Will I Have Enough Money to Retire?
These are good questions on complicated subjects, and our team can simplify them for you. As a premier financial services firm, our estate planning professionals know what it takes to ensure our clients achieve the financial independence they deserve after a lifetime of hard work.
What We Do to Help You Achieve Financial Freedom
If you’re ready to become financially free, just fill out the contact form below, and one of our advisors will be in touch soon. It’s that easy. We work closely with you to:
- Analyze your current versus your retirement budget.
- Create a retirement income distribution plan.
- Develop a comprehensive personal financial plan.
- Evaluate estate, gift, and trust tax strategies to preserve wealth.
- Evaluate investment and retirement portfolio risk.
- Help you understand Required Mandatory Distributions (RMDs) from IRAs.
- Integrate your financial plan via tax planning.
- Periodically review your personal plan as your situation changes.
- Review investment strategies.